Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not from BUSY, not from LUPE, not from Nas, nobody..

I hoping they're just keeping it under wraps.

Unless Lupe was too focused to worry about waiting on any rap features

I already know about back in 2011 when he said he wanted Jay Elect, & Nas to be on it.

Nobody has any clue what rap artists are going to be on this album??

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wiz. said:
Definitely Nas, maybe Mos Def. That's all that was even talked about/hinted at.
I hope so. I hope it's something Lupe hasnt let out of the bag yet. but I dont think that Nas collabo is happening. Atleast not this album. I think we wouldve heard something about it by now. Nas & Lupe??  atleast a hint or twitter clue or something. lol. All Lupe said was that he would like to work w/ Nas on F&L2 and that he spoke to Nas and that was a minute ago.

·
Registered
14,717 Posts
PrinceDevilleHERE said:
I hope so. I hope it's something Lupe hasnt let out of the bag yet. but I dont think that Nas collabo is happening. Atleast not this album. I think we wouldve heard something about it by now. Nas & Lupe??  atleast a hint or twitter clue or something. lol. All Lupe said was that he would like to work w/ Nas on F&L2 and that he spoke to Nas and that was a minute ago.
Of course we haven't heard much, because the album isn't even in promo stage yet. Maybe when we get closer to the release date he'll start talking about features.

One interview he said he'd like to work with Nas or Damian Marley
A few months later when asked the same question he said he'd like just to work with Damian Marley.

So yeah they've hooked up. Who knows if it'll either be on F&LII or Nas' LP. Hopefully both.

Snewx_46 said:
Mos Def on a Lupe album is my dream.
Would be dope. :allears:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
I don't expect much until he releases the 1st song from the album. A good single will make people want to listen to the details of the album and what he has to say instead of thinking about the
Lasers
incident.

O

·
0 Posts
Busy has been reading all the hate recieves here. That's why he's stopped tweeting.
I still love you busy. :oblivious: Tweet for us

1 - 20 of 41 Posts