Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
JamezRalone said:
It was obvious before but after WTT it's clear that Jay still thinks of Kanye as a producer and not a full grown artist. He doesnt  consider Ye as on his level and it's obvious that he rode Yes name to get some hype.

Jay Z wasn't the one who believed in Kanye West as an artist so many years ago. Dame Dash created Kanye West.
for the most part kanye is not a very good rapper and his popularity largely lies in production,. you don't hear someone going crazy over a ye line (maybe on this forum full of stans) but you do for jay and legendary rappers, but people love that gold digger beat and stuff yknow kanye got production nailed so its obvious where that comes from

probably has ghostwriters and such

Jay-z is stil a huge name, he definitely would not have _needed_ to ride ye's name, he can pick good beats, he is a very very good rapper, the guy did Empire State of Mind
a collab between the two was gonna happen anyway, i'm sure they both wanted to do it

you could only argue the same if i were to say ye rode jay's name since everyone dislikes kanye and none of the singles from MBDTF did well unlike blueprint 3

lol stop getting it twisted jay haters

·
Registered
24,512 Posts
Steamboat said:
for the most part kanye is not a very good rapper and his popularity largely lies in production,. you don't hear someone going crazy over a ye line (maybe on this forum full of stans) but you do for jay and legendary rappers, but people love that gold digger beat and stuff yknow kanye got production nailed so its obvious where that comes from

probably has ghostwriters and such

Jay-z is stil a huge name, he definitely would not have _needed_ to ride ye's name, he can pick good beats, he is a very very good rapper, the guy did Empire State of Mind
a collab between the two was gonna happen anyway, i'm sure they both wanted to do it

you could only argue the same if i were to say ye rode jay's name since everyone dislikes kanye and none of the singles from MBDTF did well unlike blueprint 3

lol stop getting it twisted jay haters
You shouldn't have taken this thread serious

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Dame Dash couldn't have taken kanye to the upper echelons that he wanted to get to anyway, that's what jay did after he realized kanye could be a good solo artist

1 - 20 of 23 Posts