Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,641 Posts
ToonSquad said:
the pineapple shithead is going to sit on bbtm for like 3 years with his fear of oversaturation
Just peep the bold below if you're too lazy to read but cmon, we know he isn't talking about BBTM.

The three free mixtapes that followed — House of Balloons, Thursday and Echoes of Silence (all later repackaged and sold as Trilogy) — made him a darling of indie circles, and Tesfaye isn't shy about praising them. "I probably could have toured off Trilogy for the rest of my life," he says. "It definitely changed the culture. No one can do a trilogy again without thanking the Weeknd. A lot of artists started doing things faster and quicker after that: Justin Timberlake dropped two albums in a year, Beyoncé dropped a surprise album." He's equally proud of the music itself: "I'm not gonna say any names, but just listen to the radio. Every song is House of Balloons 2.0."

"When talking about his art and his career, Tesfaye is blessed with a towering self-confidence and has no hesitation about declaring his own greatness. "People tell me I'm changing the culture," he says. "I already can't turn on the radio. I think I'm gonna drop one more album, one more powerful body of work, then take a little break — go to Tokyo or Ethiopia or some shit." Hearing him boast about talking shop with Bono, or name-dropping "Naomi Campbell, who's a good friend of mine now," you may be tempted to see a diva in the making; or you may see a 25-year-old guy who's stoked and incredulous to be in the position he's in."

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
TumblrFeminism said:
first page in but who is this kid
He's the guy who runs @TheWeekndBible on Twitter and he's actually met and talked with Abel about business.

Also, he posts in the sxn from time to time but I won't reveal his username bc IIRC he doesn't want it to be known.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
kdwxo said:
He's the guy who runs @TheWeekndBible on Twitter and he's actually met and talked with Abel about business.

Also, he posts in the sxn from time to time but I won't reveal his username bc IIRC he doesn't want it to be known.
yeah february 31

·
Registered
50,126 Posts
kdwxo said:

everybody knows who he is lol at least if you been here more than a year

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
kdwxo said:

I'm not hiding  :dno: and I'm just a fan

godbot said:
everybody knows who he is lol at least if you been here more than a year
:aliveparrot:

·
Premium Member
39,641 Posts
WICKEDGAMES said:
I'm not hiding  :dno: and I'm just a fan

:aliveparrot:
Dead at people think you hiding when you've made it known multiple times.

Now before i say anything else,
fuck you for that tweet cryfam

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.