Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finsished watching this whole series about a month ago. It was a great show as a whole, but i didnt really like season 5 part 2 and season 6. Season 5 part 1 and season 1 were probably my favorite seasons. I really loved the dark nature of the show. Any Fans?

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Ecstatic Static said:
yea i love the show. i unfortunately stop watching it after after christian got a std or sumthin. my life jus got too busy to watch the rest lol
He never got an STD... it was(
breast Cancer
)

He did think he had (
HIV
) because Gina had it

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ecabney said:
Ryan Murphy doesnt know how to run a series
Yeah buy the end, it felt really bad, kinda boring. But i do love the show for the previous seasons.

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was meh... I guess you can call it a happy ending, didn't really fell like an ending though

·
Registered
323 Posts
Terrible after Season 2.

Love affairs with midgets, serial killer business.... shit is, fuckin' ridiculous.

I only liked Julia because she was a real actress and her appearances kept the show grounded into something somewhat plausible.

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
I loved the show almost the whole way through. Fuck season 5 part 2 though. :mad:
Season 2 ending is probably my favorite moment in the show. That shit caught me off so bad I almost exploded.
Oh, and Kelly Carlson's sex scenes....  :jo:

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
misteralex said:
I loved the show almost the whole way through. Fuck season 5 part 2 though. :mad:
Season 2 ending is probably my favorite moment in the show. That shit caught me off so bad I almost exploded.
Oh, and Kelly Carlson's sex scenes....  :jo:
Yeah Season 5 part 2 was complete shit. Kelly Carlson's sex scenes were always fire. And what was the season 2 finale again?

I remember season 1 finale was dope, changing Escobars face to someone on the FBIs most wanted list

·
Registered
10,202 Posts
woww, just got started w/ this on netflix

that pilot was.... damn so much shit going on!

as someone who's tryna be a surgeon, that beginning scene where he told kimber he was a plastic surgeon, and 2 seconds later he hit... i hope that stuff happens like that lol

1 - 20 of 55 Posts