Kanye to The banner

41 - 60 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
SamAce said:
How can you be so sure ?
Because the people who voted for Melenchon(Kinda same side as Hollande) don't agree in majority with Hollande's program and prefers to don't vote than voting for Hollande while people who voted for Le Pen(kinda same side as Sarkozy, Hollande's ennemy) will be voting for Sarkozy just to eliminate Hollande.

Well it's not a fact, but it's pretty sad that it's what will prolly happen

·
Premium Member
19,796 Posts
x lilliuM said:
Because the people who voted for Melenchon(Kinda same side as Hollande) don't agree in majority with Hollande's program and prefers to don't vote than voting for Hollande while people who voted for Le Pen(kinda same side as Sarkozy, Hollande's ennemy) will be voting for Sarkozy just to eliminate Hollande.

:laugh: Talking about Melenchon on KTT !
If Le Pen's voters really vote for Sarkozy then they're plain stupid.. The whole campaign of this bitch was to criticize Sarkozy's policy, the "system" and UMPS...

But I guess they just rather have a right wing president than anything else !
Plus Sarkozy is sucking hard the Fn voters right now. Wait&See if this strategy works..

L

·
0 Posts
It's...... not even censored. He's got my fucking vote, and I live in Ohio. lmmfao.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
x lilliuM said:

No you're totally wrong! People who voted for Melanchon, will vote for Holland or don't vote. People who voted Lepen won't vote for sarkozy, that's sure. Holland will prolly win because a majority of people don't want to see anymore sarkozy as a president. Not because Holland is great

·
Premium Member
19,796 Posts
debonair59 said:
yea sarkozy sucks, isnt he still widely seen as a bit of a racist?
yes and a nazi !
His gov wrote a legal text in order to expel immigrants based on their ethnicity...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/sep/13/sarkozy-roma-expulsion-human-rights
But it's been almost 2 years now so I guess people already have forgot that !

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
SamAce said:
yes and a nazi !
His gov wrote a legal text in order to expel immigrants based on their ethnicity...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/sep/13/sarkozy-roma-expulsion-human-rights
But it's been almost 2 years now so I guess people already have forgot that !
Don't abuse, he's not a nazi, He's a little bit racist. Compared to Brice Hortefeux or Claude Guéant, it's nothing.

41 - 60 of 137 Posts