Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the end is nigh. we all know its gonna happen eventually its not 'if' its 'when' i think its gonna be sooner than later

soon i will be able to pley zelda on my pleystation

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Mozeley said:
the end is nigh. we all know its gonna happen eventually its not 'if' its 'when' i think its gonna be sooner than later

soon i will be able to pley zelda on my pleystation
sadface.........they got lucky with the wii is all i can say,

·
Premium Member
30,007 Posts
Always been a fan of Nintendo, I'll buy the Wii U a year or two after its release. They made it through the Gamecube, fairly sure they'll survive for at least a couple more generations.

·
Registered
63,121 Posts
Kingly said:
Lmfao at people saying DS will be >>>> PSP

:fly:

The PSP will make the DS look like a baby's toy
Hova said:
wii and ds are trash.
Look, it's the year 2005 all over again!

Between a drastic price cut, two new Mario games being released around the holiday shopping season, and several more upcoming Nintendo titles, expect sales of the 3DS to begin picking up again by November at the very latest. At the price of $170, the chances of its sales being cannibalized by the DS are also much lower. The 3DS is under performing at the moment, but sales will pick back up.

As for the WiiU, it's still over a year away from being released. We still don't know how powerful it is, how beneficial the extra screen will be (If the DS is any dedication, it will pave the way for great new gameplay experiences.), what the online infastructure will be like, and how many third party developers will be on board (Several key developers, including Valve, have expresses their interest in the platform.).

Everybody wants Nintendo to go out of business for some reason, so they just warp reality to fit their wishes.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
People get way ahead of themselves thinking something is going to ail. Nobody tried to call Sega going bankrupt and they did. Everyone tried to say Nintendo would fail with Gamecube and Wii, and they didn't. Everyone tried to say Microsoft would fail with both Xboxes, and they didn't, and everyone tried to say Sony would fail with the PS3 when the $599 price was announced, and they didn't.

It just sounds retarded to try to get that ahead of yourself as if it even mattered. Almost every system has a weak first year in terms of games, even if the sales are good, you've always heard stuff get complained about. Hell, PS3 didn't have anything relevant until MGS4 and LittleBigPlanet and that was two years after it launched, and it has more than proven itself to be a system worth buying and doing alright in sales today.

Moral of the story, this topic is silly.

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SuperEvilDOOM said:
People get way ahead of themselves thinking something is going to ail. Nobody tried to call Sega going bankrupt and they did. Everyone tried to say Nintendo would fail with Gamecube and Wii, and they didn't. Everyone tried to say Microsoft would fail with both Xboxes, and they didn't, and everyone tried to say Sony would fail with the PS3 when the $599 price was announced, and they didn't.

It just sounds retarded to try to get that ahead of yourself as if it even mattered. Almost every system has a weak first year in terms of games, even if the sales are good, you've always heard stuff get complained about. Hell, PS3 didn't have anything relevant until MGS4 and LittleBigPlanet and that was two years after it launched, and it has more than proven itself to be a system worth buying and doing alright in sales today.

Moral of the story, this topic is silly.
you see your comment would be relavant if microsoft and sony were small companies. there not they are HUGE they cant go bankrupt from their video game ventures because they have other shit to fall back on the other shit funds the video game side. nintendo on the other hand dont have other ventures they have video games. if they stop selling video games. guess what? nintendo will be no more this is just a fact. nintendo could never fund something like the original xbox or ps3

and also i remember when the dreamcast was around EVERYONE thought sega was gonna go bankrupt. they were literally giving them awey and still nobody wanted them.

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Steven Colbear said:
The gamecube sold pretty well, but the lack of any real 3rd party support was a major detractor from purchasing it.
them 1.5gb minidiscs ruined the 3rd party support it could of got

·
Read Only
73,246 Posts
Steven Colbear said:
The gamecube sold pretty well, but the lack of any real 3rd party support was a major detractor from purchasing it.
yeah. but it didn't last long
should have been released the same time as ps2

·
Read Only
73,246 Posts
i might not know what im talking about >_<

but still, Gamecube flopped for no online play and there wont that many entertaining games tbh

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Frooties said:
i might not know what im talking about >_<

but still, Gamecube flopped for no online play and there wont that many entertaining games tbh
gamecube did flop

so did the n64

whoever seys different is a dickrider

1 - 20 of 130 Posts