Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
C. Dante said:
Do you only know how to sample or do you have any instrument experience?
erm i have a keyboard so i mess around on that from time to time, but im not trained so i only ever come up with simple melodies etc. i usually do all my beats with virtual instruments and a midi keyboard its just recently im trynna learn how to chop up samples and rework them

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
yesthisisme said:
Yo this beat is illlll.

I would love to spit over it, if you know what I mean haha
yeah course man id love for you too. send me it when its done

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
AVENGERS.Hulk said:
really like the remix..it brings a really different vibe to the song but its very nice...love how lupes verse sounds over it the most tbh
thanks man i feel the same way about it, love lupes verse on it haha. thanks for the feedback much appreciated. you a good dude haha

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
YMCMB.Skilz said:
Not bad man. Some of the vocals are a little ahead of the instrumental but it's not bad. How often do you do remixes?
thanks man. erm this is my first really, working on another. seems like they appeal to more people tbh than just production tracks so i wanna get into it more. i might send you a quick demo of the other one just for a lil feedback if you dont mind

·
Premium Member
55,302 Posts
fergiem said:
thanks man. erm this is my first really, working on another. seems like they appeal to more people tbh than just production tracks so i wanna get into it more. i might send you a quick demo of the other one just for a lil feedback if you dont mind
Sounds dope. What do you use?

21 - 40 of 233 Posts