Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My shiz on the UA commercial
[youtube=320,25]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sebQ6npBMHM[/youtube]​

Crit Morris - Therapy (Prod. Fergus Martin)

Heart......
Artwork by Motsutobu

'Contact'
Soundcloud
soundcloud.com/fergiem​
fergiem.bandcamp.com​
Twitter
twitter.com/fergiem​
Email

Thanks Guys

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
your percussion work is great, esp like on the last one

however melodically/harmonically these are very simple and could use a lil more "colour" if you know what i mean? they all sound very basic. add some more depth as well in terms of thicker sounds and whatnot. could be pretty good.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hobbes said:
your percussion work is great, esp like on the last one

however melodically/harmonically these are very simple and could use a lil more "colour" if you know what i mean? they all sound very basic. add some more depth as well in terms of thicker sounds and whatnot. could be pretty good.
yeah i get what you mean, ive been thinking that myself, ill deffo try work on that.

thanks a lot for the feedback dude, ill make sure i check some of your stuff out too

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Luque said:
Oh you producing? I'm gonna have a listen through these a little later...
yeah been doing it a lil while now. cheers man have a listen to a few from my soundcloud, wide range there imo. any feedback appreciated

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Luque said:
Man, I'm liking the 2nd and 3rd one you posted! I'm feeling 'em!
thanks mate really appreciate the listen and feedback. you still rapping?

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
fergiem said:
thanks mate really appreciate the listen and feedback. you still rapping?
No worries man, keep at it! Haven't recorded/released in a long while, still been writing though, gonna get back to it, as soon as I can really!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Luque said:
No worries man, keep at it! Haven't recorded/released in a long while, still been writing though, gonna get back to it, as soon as I can really!
good man am glad youre still at it, always liked your stuff. when youre back to recording you should let me know, id like to collab

·
Registered
711 Posts
fergiem said:
any more feedback? collabs?
digging the the subtle sounds on the last one. diggin the way the hi-hats come in. dope 808s, digging the the bassline towards the middle too. can def tell a story with that one. You have crazy potential bro, i wanna see less generic sounds though. Find sounds that define you and add a certain depth to your production. Musically, i can hear that you know what youre doing with your note switch ups and such. So its not that, its a matter of finding better, fuller sounds that make the beats feel more original. and thats all a matter of finding the right drum kit. keep at it homie!! i fucks with itttt

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Moreno6790 said:
digging the the subtle sounds on the last one. diggin the way the hi-hats come in. dope 808s, digging the the bassline towards the middle too. can def tell a story with that one. You have crazy potential bro, i wanna see less generic sounds though. Find sounds that define you and add a certain depth to your production. Musically, i can hear that you know what youre doing with your note switch ups and such. So its not that, its a matter of finding better, fuller sounds that make the beats feel more original. and thats all a matter of finding the right drum kit. keep at it homie!! i fucks with itttt
thanks a lot bro for the in depth feedback really appreciate it. i really see what youre saying so ill try work on it. props man! ill keep an eye out for when your tape drops man

·
Registered
711 Posts
fergiem said:
thanks a lot bro for the in depth feedback really appreciate it. i really see what youre saying so ill try work on it. props man! ill keep an eye out for when your tape drops man
salute!!! thanks bro!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
C. Dante said:
not really feelin the beats in the OP

first one is a little too choppy imo, and the second is kind of bland
aight man thanks for the feedback dude apprciate that, just working on my sampling atm not too good at it so practicing

1 - 20 of 233 Posts