Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I work in a prison, and they recently sent out an email warning us of some Nike's that have a little zipper on the tongue, where you can stash stuff inside.  I thought they were really cool, and that's a handy place to keep things like an extra house key, emergency cash, or something like that.  Can anybody tell me what model or models of shoe they make with this feature?  Any links would be appreciated....thanks!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nimda said:
LMAO!!!! No, I'm not an officer. And no, I'm DEFINITELY not Ricky. Funny shit, man.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ninety Seven said:
i know the skytop 3's have a secret stash in the tounge..
Are you talking about the Supra's?

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nimda said:
But nah, the only nikes I know of with zippers are the Nike ACG Zoom Merriweathers

J3FFR3Y said:
These have a zipper but not on the tongue

Nah, these are cool, but the ones I saw a picture of are actually a hidden spot INSIDE the tongue, and they even cover the zipper up with the fabric to where it's very hard to see it unless you're really looking for it. Surely somebody on here has seen them!!!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ninety Seven said:
I dig the Supra's but was really hoping to find those Nike's.....at least figure out what model they are so I can see how much they are going for.  I need a good new pair of Nikes.

·
Registered
26,979 Posts
Dave said:
I dig the Supra's but was really hoping to find those Nike's.....at least figure out what model they are so I can see how much they are going for.  I need a good new pair of Nikes.
Get a pair of galaxy foams.

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
Dave said:
i thought you just wanted the secret stash.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not sure if these are the EXACT shoes I saw, but this is basically the exact same thing as far as the hidden compartment in the tongue goes. Pretty sweet!!!

You can see the compartment in the tongue on the next to the last picture on the bottom row. Pretty tight design overall on these kicks.

http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-sb-zoom-omar-salazar-preview.html

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
J3FFR3Y said:
Get a pair of galaxy foams.
Eh, I'm not a big fan of the design on those.  I like the more old school type kicks.  Do the Galaxy Foams have a hidden compartment somewhere?

·
Registered
11,901 Posts
Pretty sure there are some Cheech & Chong based Nike skate shoes that came out recently with a secret pocket...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts