Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up KTT?  I just finished this new spot for NIKE, would love to hear what you guys think.

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
NXGGVBXTCH said:
how the hell did you get to do this? D:
Did some detective work. The guy has a company that does all sorts of video and graphic design. They do documentaries, commercials, music vids, you name it.

And this cat got connects to. He working with Tracy McGrady, Joe Jackson, and some other famous people. This cat's already made tbh. He's just waiting to blow.

·
Registered
23,992 Posts
Mercy said:
Did some detective work. The guy has a company that does all sorts of video and graphic design. They do documentaries, commercials, music vids, you name it.

And this cat got connects to. He working with Tracy McGrady, Joe Jackson, and some other famous people. This cat's already made tbh. He's just waiting to blow.
You read his post :he:

But that's cray :slick:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Al Capone said:

Damn.  Thanks for checking it out.  I'm just a young dude tryin' to hustle like everyone else.  Definitely trying to break into the hip hop industry for music videos.  I appreciate you guys takin a minute. 

·
Premium Member
31,920 Posts
Al Capone said:

Lmfao that research>>>>>>>>

·
Premium Member
31,920 Posts
rick_wayne said:
Damn.  Thanks for checking it out.  I'm just a young dude tryin' to hustle like everyone else.  Definitely trying to break into the hip hop industry for music videos.  I appreciate you guys takin a minute. 
If you from Chi-town u shud do a video for rapper "Sey" and "M-Trey"

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm always looking for the next project. KTT Lemme Know who.

Rebuilt that whole site with a bunch of new Nike videos.

www.UnderscoreFilms.com

1 - 16 of 16 Posts