Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First appearance

The first appearance of the Air Yeezy 2 was in Kobe Bryants Black Mamba Video.-2/16

Coachella Festival

The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival has become one of the most important annual music festivals in the world with major sponsors, flocks of music fans, celebrities and major acts. The festival ended last night and one of the worlds biggest act, Kanye West close the show with a spectacular set.-4/18

Rumored Air Yeezy 2 & Additional Details

Although nothing is concrete at this stage, we know that the sneakers are scheduled for release this fall and the word around town is that it will be released in five colorways in total. Furthermore there is a plan to release three versions in US which will be exclusive to the continent, along with one colorway exclusive to Europe and another exclusive pair for Asian region.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I bought AirYeezyTwo.com
going to be putting release information up, along with the history of the drop so everyone has everything in one place.

Tired of reading booshit on this lol

:) made this yesterday morning, i even contoured the shoe based on the Virgil Abloh & Don C leaked images. :up:

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Type X said:
I bought AirYeezyTwo.com
going to be putting release information up, along with the history of the drop so everyone has everything in one place.

Tired of reading booshit on this lol

:) made this yesterday morning, i even contoured the shoe based on the Virgil Abloh & Don C leaked images. :up:
Alright, go promote your site somewhere else then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts