Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
I had one that really freaked me out!

I was with some girl and we were in a library at my old school which is a private catholic school...well were the only ones in this library and she seems really nice and everything but than the lights start to go out and it turns pitch black and I remember letting my eyes adjust to the lighting and I couldn't see her anymore so I start looking around the library going up and down the book shelves and stuff... Well finally I see someone moving swiftly around the corners and I keep asking "hello... Can u please help me"... And than the room gets pitch black to the point were ur eyes can't adjust...well than I see some red eyes pop outta no where and wen I try to grab my iPhone out my pocket...the thing grabbed my arm and all I remember is that the Hand had huge claws on it and than I woke up... I was scared foreal

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wake Up Mr. West said:
tell yours first
I just wanted to hear stories tbh
I've never really had a horrible nightmare, but when I was about 6 I used to have dreams that I was gonna die and right before I died, I woke up.

·
Registered
16,448 Posts
alright so i shit you not this happened like 3 weeks ago

i had a dream some demon was in my room i could only see its shadow it was coming close to me and i was tryna get out my room and it got closer and i put one of my hands out tryna push it away while opening the door and it grabbed my finger real tightly, i opened the door it let go i saw my mom and hugged her

woke up, and forgot about the nightmare was chilling and my mom is like "ayo whats that on your finger" and i look its the same left hand and i had this paper cut over there shit was trippy no lie

·
Registered
29,258 Posts
do recurring dreams count as nightmares? i used to dream a lot of me going to the top of my steps and jumping off but shit would be in slow mo was pretty dope.

the other night i had a dream and there was a part where i saw my reflection in a mirror, kinda freaked me out how i was able to see myself in a dream that never happened before

·
Banned
46,655 Posts
Pretty sure there was another dream thread but i'll still contribute to this dust.

My dad used to be pilot and went to running a airport.

In the dream he bought a small plane. We planned a trip to some island. Mostly only his side of the family had the time to come(me, him, a few cousins, his sister and mother). For some odd reason I could not speak at all and felt as though I was watching myself from above yet with a 1st person view almost as if it was an astral projection. We were walking through the airport getting everything ready all was fine and dandy, boarded the plane and proceeded to take off. Being as it was a small plane we flew relatively lower than larger ones would, a few minutes into the flight my dad then decides to take the plane lower and lower just close enough to scare us but not low enough to harm the plane or alter the flight. Everyone aboard the plane was screaming and begging him to stop (with the exception of me) until he finally gave in. The plane ride continued smoothly, but as the island got into viewing distance of the passengers(us) a maniacal grin spread across his face. He took another swift dive towards the ocean and somehow water caught one of the wings, the plane tore apart and quickly went under. I sat there in the back of the plane and watched as my family members were frantically trying to undue their seat-belts screaming while being submerged underwater slowly drowning until I myself was completely submerged. Flash forward into the future. My family who were not on the plane were crying and mourning the passing of their loved ones yet somehow I felt nothing as everyone was crying around me. We reached the funeral and sat through a service where the bodies were shown and everyone said a few words and cried until they were placed into the ground. A few days later my mother returns to the grave site crying and it was at this moment I read one of the grave stones and I realized one belonged to me. My voice returned immediately and I was finally able to speak to her but I was dead and she could not hear me no matter how much I screamed "I'm alive".

TL;DR - Dad bought a plane, turned evil, crashed it into the ocean, I watched my family slowly drown as I too drowned after them. Fast forward I watched everyone mourning my death not realizing I was dead even watching my own funeral. All the while not being able to speak until the very end.

·
Banned
37,874 Posts
used to have this nightmare frequently wen I was younger that I was in my backyard running down a slight hill past my
pool, then I tripped and was torn apart by a pack of wolves.
mad scary as a child

1 - 15 of 15 Posts