Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
we2sane said:
she's getting mad, offended and hurt over shit like Ye's vid isn't she?
Isnt that the Single reason this Video was made?
Y get hurt over People not getting it tho.

·
Registered
24,326 Posts
we2sane said:
she's getting mad, offended and hurt over shit like Ye's vid isn't she?
and she didn't mention that the original artist love it and gave it a blessing/approval :what:
Here feminist views too :camby: she wanted to see dicks too :cryhah:

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
we2sane said:
Bcus she helps to spread more ignorance and hate towards Ye
Wow. This was exactly my point to begin with. Stans defending Ye's reputation with their life, when there is really no need.

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
we2sane said:
There's really no need? Basically you're telling us to stop having an opposing opinion?
Where did i say that. Its not about not having an opinion, its about getting mad and calling people names for critizising Ye's work. If u dont agree fine, but that still dont make u Right and everybody else wrong.

·
Banned
19,610 Posts
Syneng said:
Where did i say that. Its not about not having an opinion, its about getting mad and calling people names for critizising Ye's work. If u dont agree fine, but that still dont make u Right and everybody else wrong.
Funny... i was never that serious to begin with.  I also never said everybody disagreeing with me was wrong.

But if you took some time to watch the vid you couldve known she definitely was wrong about the artist not cosigning Ye's vid himself.

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
we2sane said:
Funny... i was never that serious to begin with.  I also never said everybody disagreeing with me was wrong.

But if you took some time to watch the vid you couldve known she definitely was wrong about the artist not cosigning Ye's vid himself.
I didnt. Just came in here and saw typical Ye Sxn reactions which is when u responded to me, proving my post to be correct. But this is already too much effort put into shit like this so time to stop having this convo. Im out.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts