Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The song is the prime example for everything that is wrong in the rap game nowadays.

horrible soulja boy beat
horrible lyrics with no depth
horrible song title

Thank you Jay & K for kicking hip hop into that direction. The world definitely needs more basedgods and wackas.


THIS IS MY HONEST OPINION
THIS IS NO TROLLING, MODS IF YOU CLOSE THIS AGAIN YOU ARE VIOLATING MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE OBJECTIVE CRITIQUE KTT IS DEAD TO ME

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,744 Posts
Lol he has a few good points
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,835 Posts
you're entitled to your opinion that's perfectly fine. it was locked because of the way people responded to your thread..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,359 Posts
ehh i see what you mean... but that IS what the song is meant to be. A mainstream rap song with no lyrical depth, but that is still fun (nobody knows what it means but its provocative). Plus its mainstream rap done WELL. this aint soulja boy.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ONTRAK said:
it was locked because of the way people responded to your thread..
I'm stating my opinion and them kids keep posting pictures.
What is this, nazi germany?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lozo said:
ehh i see what you mean... but that IS what the song is meant to be. A mainstream rap song with no lyrical depth, but that is still fun (nobody knows what it means but its provocative). Plus its mainstream rap done WELL. this aint soulja boy.
thanks for your input,
I'm just saying Kanye and Jay-Z have a big responsibility for the hip hop community and they shape the way it is heading.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,835 Posts
erdnA said:
I'm stating my opinion and them kids keep posting pictures.
What is this, nazi germany?
a thread full of meme's, irrelevant images, and quotes of those posts belongs in random not in this section. it may not be your fault, but that's what was happening.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ONTRAK said:
a thread full of meme's, irrelevant images, and quotes of those posts belongs in random not in this section. it may not be your fault, but that's what was happening.
ok sorry my bad, I got it the wrong way
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,242 Posts
erdnA said:
The song is the prime example for everything that is wrong in the rap game nowadays.

horrible soulja boy beat
horrible lyrics with no depth
horrible song title

Thank you Jay & K for kicking hip hop into that direction. The world definitely needs more basedgods and wackas.


THIS IS MY HONEST OPINION
THIS IS NO TROLLING, MODS IF YOU CLOSE THIS AGAIN YOU ARE VIOLATING MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE OBJECTIVE CRITIQUE KTT IS DEAD TO ME
it's a fun party, song.. not meant for you to sit there and figure out the universe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,290 Posts
Not every song has to be extremely deep, Hip-Hop is meant to be fun as well. Just look at the WTT album, some deeper songs and still some party/hype songs. All about balance my brutha.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,796 Posts
erdnA said:
THIS IS MY HONEST OPINION
THIS IS NO TROLLING, MODS IF YOU CLOSE THIS AGAIN YOU ARE VIOLATING MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE OBJECTIVE CRITIQUE KTT IS DEAD TO ME
We hear that but seriously man ? ONE. Song. leading hip hop in a bad direction :cmon:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,232 Posts
This drawing is the best thing to happen to this stupid ass thread.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SamAce said:
We hear that but seriously man ? ONE. Song. leading hip hop in a bad direction :cmon:
This isn't just ONE song. It represents the ENTIRE hip hop community and the picture they (Kanye and Jay) are painting disparages everyone who is connected to this culture. This is what people connect to Hip Hop nowadays "TWO NIGGAS IN PARIS" , this is just bullshit, it isn't fun anymore
 
1 - 20 of 145 Posts
Top