Kanye to The banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she said she didn’t know jay was gonna be on the song & kanye told her to redo it, and made her keep the growls

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I listened, OP did a terrible job of telling the story lol kanye didn’t just tell her to redo it. He told her which parts to keep and basically pieced together the verse for her. No wonder he wanted to keep her verse, he loved the way he put the puzzle together haha

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
OGXGOD said:
I listened, OP did a terrible job of telling the story lol kanye didn’t just tell her to redo it. He told her which parts to keep and basically pieced together the verse for her. No wonder he wanted to keep her verse, he loved the way he put the puzzle together haha
You have a link to the interview

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
OGXGOD said:
Chris Rock said he did something similar with his blame game skit

·
Registered
14,809 Posts
OGXGOD said:
Aka he produced the track..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts