Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
20,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(IDK if this has been posted so sorry if it was)

SMH AT EVERY MALE IN THAT CROWD SINGING

·
Registered
20,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LastCallCD said:
Only ****** that talk.bout her are bitch ass ******, consider your self as one

·
Premium Member
65,308 Posts
I wish iTunes put her and Flo Rida in the pop section, I wonder if that would make them reconsider their fuckery...

·
Registered
20,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cliché Guevara said:
You just got through defending Iggy though?
Her looks and how I feel she would take the dick is what I was defending

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
Cliché Guevara said:
You just got through defending Iggy though?
white female rappers will never succeed

there's always this "awww isn't that cute look what it can do" aura around them

·
Registered
21,814 Posts
Whitemike said:
Her looks and how I feel she would take the dick is what I was defending
And she looks like a bus, just like this chick. Our culture will never progress as long as you're willing to rate THE QUALITY OF AN FEMALE RAPPER by the credentials of a Video Girl. You and people like you need to blame yourselves for the sexism in hip-hop and for the popularity of chicks with subpar mic skills and giant fake asses.

Rapping is WORDS, anyone who works had at it can string some multi-syllabic, graphic, stories weaves and spit spastic. I don't know why people think it's something only a man can do,

·
Registered
20,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cliché Guevara said:
And she looks like a bus, just like this chick. Our culture will never progress as long as you're willing to rate THE QUALITY OF AN FEMALE ARTIST by the credentials of a Video Girl. You and people like you need to blame yourselves for the sexism in hip-hop and for the popularity of chicks with subpar mic skills and giant fake asses.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Cliché Guevara said:
And she looks like a bus, just like this chick. Our culture will never progress as long as you're willing to rate THE QUALITY OF AN FEMALE ARTIST by the credentials of a Video Girl. You and people like you need to blame yourselves for the sexism in hip-hop and for the popularity of chicks with subpar mic skills and giant fake asses.
a bus? I seen that video with t.i in the lab, she sexy and can get the dick

1 - 20 of 51 Posts