Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PhillyCustoms
Sooooo this Nicki Minaj & Eminem record is leaking soon. Whoever leaks that is going to be the man x10.
4 minutes ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

this sounds like it could be hugeeeeeeeee  :wom:

·
0 Posts
What the hell is Em thinking? How are the stans going to back this one up????

·
0 Posts
Samilktray said:
Kanye did a song with her too, did you moan about that out of interest?
News flash Kanye also did songs with T-Pain, Rihanna and other Pop stars.....So him doing a song with Nicki Minaj was no surprise to me....

It seems like Eminem is becoming a Pop star....I mean he's already done collabs with Pink, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj....

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
I dont see why any artist should have to explain or defend doing a song with any certain artist. If they wanna make a song with some1, they can make a song with some1.

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
UltraKid said:
News flash Kanye also did songs with T-Pain, Rihanna and other Pop stars.....So him doing a song with Nicki Minaj was no surprise to me....

It seems like Eminem is becoming a Pop star....I mean he's already done collabs with Pink, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj....

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
honestly who cares...its more eminem for the eminem stans. its not evryday eminem makes new songs like yeezy weezy and others so just be happy and btw nickis music bumps she isnt as bad as evry1 makes her seem im lookin forward to this

·
0 Posts
Samilktray said:
Eminems always been a pop star haha have you seen his album sales and how big he is?

Hes the biggest pop star in hip hop
Remember when Eminem did songs with Royce da 5'9, Dido, Elton John, Xzibit, Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, and D12???? Now he's doing songs with Rihanna, Pink, and Nicki Minaj....

B

·
0 Posts
UltraKid said:
Remember when Eminem did songs with Royce da 5'9, Dido, Elton John, Xzibit, Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, and D12???? Now he's doing songs with Rihanna, Pink, and Nicki Minaj....
you sir PWNED a Stan

Good Ass Job!

:h5:

·
Registered
535 Posts
link? proof? :fuu:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.