Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
10,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/nicki-minaj-says-she-doesn-t-feel-new-york-city-love

XXL writes:

Nicki Minaj definitely feels the love from her fans…just not always from the ones in her hometown of New York City.

When asked if she feels like she gets the proper love from New York, the South Jamaica, Queens MC was pretty blunt in answering.

"Hell f****** no!" Nicki exclaimed to radio personality Charlamagne Tha God, who interviews Minaj as part of the "Press Conference" iTunes Store bonus track found on her Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded album, which dropped Tuesday (April 3). "I was selling my mixtape out of my muthafucking BMW out on Jamaica Avenue…fuck you ******! You ****** don't know the half of what I've been through!!!"

From there, the interview touches on topics including Nicki's often zany personality, her brand and comparisons to Lady Gaga or Madonna.

"Well I don't know…in a minute, if I f****** sit down and p***, they're going to tell me I can't do that 'cause another b**** did it," Nicki told Charlamagne about the constant comparisons she draws."

:hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah:

·
Registered
50,306 Posts
Lol. She thought ****** from NY were still supporting her shit? She think ****** ridin' round town bumpin' Starships?

:hah:

Dumb ass.

U

·
0 Posts
BIg WIll said:
Lol. She thought ****** from NY were still supporting her shit? She think ****** ridin' round town bumpin' Starships?

:hah:

Dumb ass.

·
Banned
105,854 Posts
bucktrice said:
stop hating and let nicki do her
shes obviously not a rapper now, shes found a new lane.
It's not the fact that she's gone pop. It's the fact that she's making BAD POP/BAD MUSIC PERIOD.

Stop making excuses for her, dammit.

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Automatic Weezy said:
terrible music and her annoying public personality
Regardless of how wack you think she is, I'm pretty sure she was on a song where she held her weight with two of YOUR favorite rappers lol.

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
She's an attention whore who uses her looks to be successful. She could be more successful without making music :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
ONMusic said:
Other than her outfits and wigs, I don't see why people don't like her.
1. She feels the need to change her voice every 2 bars which gets really annoying,
2. her raps dont really make sense,
3. all I've heard her rap about in the past 2 years are roman, being a bad bitch and putting holy water on a vampire wtf

·
Premium Member
52,578 Posts
ONMusic said:
Regardless of how wack you think she is, I'm pretty sure she was on a song where she held her weight with two of YOUR favorite rappers lol.
i didn't say she couldn't rap....she has talent, or at least she did around the time she first signed to YM. she rarely uses it now.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts