Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

Registered
.......What is she wearing..? How is that winning? Because she got paid off being a copy of an image that sent Black women back into a proverbial role as an everlasting Sarah Baartman? This can't, and will never be winning for anyone and it's a crying shame to be honest.

Not to mention she's garbage, her album is garbage and no one wants to listen to 40 minutes of her defending her garbage.

Banned
Clich茅 Guevara said:
.......What is she wearing..? How is that winning? Because she got paid off being a copy of an image that sent Black women back into a proverbial role as an everlasting Sarah Baartman? This can't, and will never be winning for anyone and it's a crying shame to be honest.

Not to mention she's garbage, her album is garbage and no one wants to listen to 40 minutes of her defending her garbage.
LMAO WAT

Banned
Clich茅 Guevara said:

dat ether. :datass: it burns son

Registered
I just gained alotta respect for her off this interview...I really feel like I can't even hate on her anymore

Registered
Clich茅 Guevara said:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts