Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following the release of his critically acclaimed 2011 B-style film Drive, director Nicolas Winding Refn expressed interest in making a Wonder Woman film. Well, we know that he won't be getting a shot at that franchise unless Warner Bros. decides to give him a ring for the sequel. However, the director still really wants to make a superhero film at some point and while speaking with Business Insider, commented on the possibility.

"God, I would love to make one, it would probably be great fun. I just don't know when it's going to happen. I very much enjoy my freedom creatively, but I also would love to make one of those big Hollywood films that costs a lot of money and has a lot of people running around with cell phones and all that insanity."

With Wonder Woman off the table for the time being, there's another character that the director would like to take a crack at and it just happens to be one that the studio is rumored does have live-action plans for.

"What ones are left? Know the one I want to do? I want to make Batgirl. Let's get Warner working on it."

Batgirl is currently rumored to appear in the upcoming Harley Quinn spin-off film, among a number of other characters, so there's a chance that Refn could actually get his wish at some point in the near future.

http://heroichollywood.com/nicolas-winding-refn-batgirl-film/

Registered
YungOGTrapGod said:
But you want a NigHtwing flick don't you you sexist prick.

I'm sexist af, Fuck a Black Widow movie, fuck a Scartlett Witch movie, Fuck a batgirl movie, only female movie I accept is Wonder Woman, fuck a Harly Quinn movie, fuck a Captain Marvel

G

Humble Traveler said:

I'm sexist af, Fuck a Black Widow movie, fuck a Scartlett Witch movie, Fuck a batgirl movie, only female movie I accept is Wonder Woman, fuck a Harly Quinn movie, fuck a Captain Marvel
***** goin off :jordanlaff:

Registered
So crazy that in 2016 we're talking about a Batgirl cameo in a Harley Quinn solo film. Never in a million years in my childhood watching the Justice League cartoons would I have guessed this would happen.

Registered
Also Winding-Refn one of my favourite directors OAT. Based on my avi you could guess Drive and Only God Forgives are some of my favourite movies OAT.

Registered
Humble Traveler said:

:whew:

G

MargielaFella said:
So crazy that in 2016 we're talking about a Batgirl cameo in a Harley Quinn solo film. Never in a million years in my childhood watching the Justice League cartoons would I have guessed this would happen.
Best believe it :banderas:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.