Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
www.SoundCloud.com/projectilllogic
ABA595EB-CA6B-4B71-996A-195A459C562F.jpeg

Infinite pi is a 35 song album that took me about 15 years to develop. The majority of people say they love the album but some people have different tastes plus one chick said it was a perfect 10 and another one said it was a 9. I am a major celebrity that will get into it later as this thread develops. “It has like 4 rock songs inside the beginning but the rest is rap” someday it will start out with the best of ect. ect.
/……../
\……..\
www.SoundCloud.com/projectilllogic
\……………………………………….\
\………………………/
http://www.SoundCloud.com/projectilllogic

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
These are crazy times indeed…….but I’m not gonna go into it right now. What I can say is that a week or 2 ago there was an eclipse and then a full moon and on that full moon something really really really special happened but I will not reveal it.

this is happening today

I vow to make this thread go viral all the way and I have done this many times before.

I am going to make a wish tonight and that wish is that you grant me a request basically:

that if something happens to me that stops me from going viral all the way with my album and stops this from being a sticky, that you should grant my last request and fulfill my dream

in Jesus name, amen
I also wish for eventual world peace either way
In the name of god amen

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
this song was mixed by a legendary producer known as sorohon who has done work on so many major albums……in this video I glitch stunt 😎

1 - 20 of 23 Posts