Kanye to The banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
TrappedInMyDome said:
No just for this song I usually spell it that way since I seen that vid in youtube posted like that. I think cudi did too not too sure but yee I'm done cause who care's
If you are not sure on any other spellings just send me a message and il teach you. Call me UNCLE SIDEWAYS!

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
SideWays408 said:
So what you are telling me is that YOU and other people out there do NOT know how to spell the word "Rocket"??

Btw
you made me feel like an ass. I feel bad now...

so screw you for making me feel this way!!! jerk... ) :

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
probably be a few months before we get another video but looking forward to that shit, cudi getting on his tween generic vampire grind but I can't hate it.

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
WakeUp! said:
probably be a few months before we get another video but looking forward to that shit, cudi getting on his tween generic vampire grind but I can't hate it.
A new vid is coming in the first 2 weeks of sept, prob mr.rager vid

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
TrappedInMyDome said:
Ah yes, haha, but it wont be as long as it seems. Hopefully we get a song soon. I think we will before the end of august.
the summer of the cud ended up being the summer of 2 songs. lol

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
DanielsMind said:
My Wizard Anticipation just EXPANDED TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL EVER

More than MBDTF tbh
Perfect is the word to NOBM is some quick and exponential growth in quality tbh
So yeah, Im hyped too

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
WakeUp! said:
actually we're getting one for sure (100% confirmed) on september 8 :datass:

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Cursed Assassin said:
Perfect is the word to NOBM is some quick and exponential growth in quality tbh

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Lirl I think both songs are good. You guys act like PiTW is the anti-Christ of Cudi music.

Any word on what these next videos will be? Besides the one for the leather jackets and Maniac? 'Cause I'm not sure if we're getting the Mr. Rager one. I even forgot they made a video for it lol.

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
DanielsMind said:
My Wizard Anticipation just EXPANDED TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL EVER

More than MBDTF tbh
Don't hype it too much cause this is what always happens on ktt. Ppl hype shit too much then when they actually get it they're left in dissapointment. Just try to let it comes as it does imo just because I've seen so many ppl be let down ex. PITW

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
kari said:
Lirl I think both songs are good. You guys act like PiTW is the anti-Christ of Cudi music.

Any word on what these next videos will be? Besides the one for the leather jackets and Maniac? 'Cause I'm not sure if we're getting the Mr. Rager one. I even forgot they made a video for it lol.
Most likely mr.rager on sept. 8th cause he said the vid would come in the summer, then maniac mini movie on halloween and maybe some in between, who knows.

And yee I agree, I don't mind PITW that much its just not the greatest for playing out loud haha. I like listening to it better with earphones for some reason. Just wish the verses werent so bland.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts