Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
JamezRalone said:
I've noticed a trend all of the important ****** from 2007 draft became superstars in 2009, important ****** in the 08 draft became superstars in 2010. This year Brandon Jennings, James Harden, Demar DeRozan and Tyreke Evans will become NBA Superstars.
You just stay making shitty threads on purpose? Is it some weird irony?

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
JamezRalone said:
I've noticed a trend all of the important ****** from 2007 draft became superstars in 2009, important ****** in the 08 draft became superstars in 2010. This year Brandon Jennings, James Harden, Demar DeRozan and Tyreke Evans will become NBA Superstars.
Demar DeRozan and Brandon Jennings for me.

·
Banned
630 Posts
Harden has potential. But I think he will turn out to be a good player throughout his NBA career. Not a superstar, maybe if he moved to a different team he can be a superstar.
Brandon Jennings can become a superstar if he stays healthy. He also has to stay true to himself as a scoring point gaurd. I think he can put up 20 and 7 if he continues to develop.
Demar Derozon has a lot of potential to become a superstar, especially with the Raptors.
John Wall can break out this year, if not this upcoming season then the next one. If he works on his jumper and his IQ he can take over the game.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts