21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Mike Deli said:
possible maybe,

but inevitable?

keep in mind he's talking about this friday
Oh this Friday? I take the L for misunderstanding then. I thought it was just about a possible GOOD Friday song sometime down the line. This Friday then? Nah. Don't see it happening.

·
Registered
30,002 Posts
Nagra said:
Weezy is a wannabe Pac, he tries to have the work ethic that Pac had (watch Carter IV be a double album)

so I bet he'll be on this weeks GOOD Friday
The man likes to make music, he aint tryna be like Pac

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Na, He about to do some shit with Young Money first. Imagine going to jail, and right when you get out who do you see? your family first then see your friends down the road. Probly see Weezy on it in early December my guess.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
if you lil wayne well, you know he has a crazy work ethic. thats why i think this is very possible. plus, kanye and wayne have lotsa respect for each other. yeezy even went to rikers island to preview wayne his album
to me the best combo if wayne were to hop on good friday would be : What doesnt kill me (KANYE,LIL WAYNE,DRAKE,KID CUDI) haters fuck off HA

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
dumb..I have hard time liking lil wayne lately.. his lyrics are not good..

kanye has 100x more brains behind his lyrics...he doesn't just sit there and say " I'm in the building ya'll just on the guest list or the front yard or the driveway" , or w/e fuck he keeps sayin..

:work:

21 - 40 of 61 Posts