Kanye to The banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
KyloBae said:
Stop following the fucking pack with this cliche saying. If they listened to the album enough by this time and they feel they have grasped it enough who the fuck are you guys to tell them they can't review it?
But how can you grasp an entire album in one day? That's what i dont get.
There's so many sounds,words,themes to think about.
They rush things so they can make money that's what i think.

·
Registered
21,112 Posts
yungtrapgud said:
yeah she is, the nina simone sample at the end is the same lyrics
I still cant believe thats a sample if her at the end she sounds like a guy, did ye lower her pitch or something? Idk I dont know her music

Anyway same lyrics doesn't mean they're Ninas lyrics

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
drdre said:
I still cant believe thats a sample if her at the end she sounds like a guy, did ye lower her pitch or something? Idk I dont know her music

Anyway same lyrics doesn't mean they're Ninas lyrics
if you really get off on semantics like that i'm surprised people entertain your company

·
Registered
78,760 Posts
SemCY said:
But how can you grasp an entire album in one day? That's what i dont get.
There's so many sounds,words,themes to think about.
They rush things so they can make money that's what i think.
Some people can digest an entire album faster than others

·
Registered
21,112 Posts
yungtrapgud said:
if you really get off on semantics like that i'm surprised people entertain your company
I don't really but it's still disrespectful to whoever the original singer of those lyrics are

·
Registered
364 Posts
"Many of the highest points on “Pablo” are the disruptive moments — jarring intrusions from guests, or unexpectedly complicated song structures, or the interludes in other people’s voices."

PICASSO

·
Banned
36,999 Posts
CARTER V said:
"And so, now, you can only measure Kanye West against his own audacity — even the artists whom he’s inspired and influenced don’t operate on his scale."

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
This is spot on. People may call it a mess structurally or thematically but it really showcases the highs and lows of his life in incredible excess. I love the sporadic nature of it. Definitely more emotional as opposed to MBDTF which is more imagistic I think.

·
Registered
20,671 Posts
This sort of vulnerability usually comes without self-awareness, but Mr. West can be whispering dark fears one minute, then beating his chest with pride the next — even his exaggerations are intimate acts.

favorite line :damn:

·
Registered
31,104 Posts
JewGold said:
This is spot on. People may call it a mess structurally or thematically but it really showcases the highs and lows of his life in incredible excess. I love the sporadic nature of it. Definitely more emotional as opposed to MBDTF which is more imagistic I think.
Tbh. I just think this album has so much soul. I know a lot of people have complaints about the lyrics , but the overall vibe and emotion is what makes this album special

41 - 60 of 74 Posts