Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,824 Posts
ATLREP said:
you can't be a fan of 2 teams, u fucking moron
What are you talking about? You certainly can, you just need to be a bigger fan of one team, lol.

As for me, I'm a Knicks fan, but I think that the Bulls will take this one.  A salty Derrick Rose is a dangerous Derrick Rose, and NY just doesn't have a PG to sustain success against good teams. Melo will likely score 25 points, instead of 43.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,300 Posts
Masala Man said:
What are you talking about? You certainly can, you just need to be a bigger fan of one team, lol.

As for me, I'm a Knicks fan, but I think that the Bulls will take this one.  A salty Derrick Rose is a dangerous Derrick Rose, and NY just doesn't have a PG to sustain success against good teams. Melo will likely score 25 points, instead of 43.
You are not a fan of either of them. You don't know what it means to be a fan.

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,824 Posts
ATLREP said:
You are not a fan of either of them. You don't know what it means to be a fan.
So let me get this straight, when your team loses in the playoffs, you don't have a number 2 team? You just stop watching?

I agree with you, you need to have a clear cut favorite, but if my Knicks don't advance in the playoffs, I'll likely start rooting for another team to win it (albeit, I'll be upset the knicks aren't there.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,017 Posts
But really though it's obvious the bulls are gon' win the second one. They should of one the first one even with the rust of rose, if deng/rose would knock down them free throws.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40,436 Posts
T.A.I said:
But really though it's obvious the bulls are gon' win the second one. They should of one the first one even with the rust of rose, if deng/rose would knock down them free throws.
We'll see :work:
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top