Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
ATLREP said:
you can't be a fan of 2 teams, u fucking moron
What are you talking about? You certainly can, you just need to be a bigger fan of one team, lol.

As for me, I'm a Knicks fan, but I think that the Bulls will take this one.  A salty Derrick Rose is a dangerous Derrick Rose, and NY just doesn't have a PG to sustain success against good teams. Melo will likely score 25 points, instead of 43.

·
Registered
24,300 Posts
Masala Man said:
What are you talking about? You certainly can, you just need to be a bigger fan of one team, lol.

As for me, I'm a Knicks fan, but I think that the Bulls will take this one.  A salty Derrick Rose is a dangerous Derrick Rose, and NY just doesn't have a PG to sustain success against good teams. Melo will likely score 25 points, instead of 43.
You are not a fan of either of them. You don't know what it means to be a fan.

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
ATLREP said:
You are not a fan of either of them. You don't know what it means to be a fan.
So let me get this straight, when your team loses in the playoffs, you don't have a number 2 team? You just stop watching?

I agree with you, you need to have a clear cut favorite, but if my Knicks don't advance in the playoffs, I'll likely start rooting for another team to win it (albeit, I'll be upset the knicks aren't there.)

·
Registered
9,017 Posts
But really though it's obvious the bulls are gon' win the second one. They should of one the first one even with the rust of rose, if deng/rose would knock down them free throws.

·
Registered
40,436 Posts
T.A.I said:
But really though it's obvious the bulls are gon' win the second one. They should of one the first one even with the rust of rose, if deng/rose would knock down them free throws.
We'll see :work:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts