Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just order the WTT Deluxe CD at the MusicToday site (run by Live Nation and was advertised on Ticketmaster.com) and the confirmation email said:
"Your products will ship on or about 7/29/2011. Please refer to the help section of the store for the time in transit that corresponds to your chosen shipping method. The nature of pre-order sales prohibits order modifications and cancellations. All pre-order sales are final."

Odd part is I chose the standard 3-6 day shipping charge.

Maybe we'll get it sooner then we thought? :dno:

Here's the link btw: http://watchthethrone.shop.musictoday.com/Product.aspx?cp=50129_50130&pc=YZCD17

·
Registered
9,543 Posts
The site you brought from was basically the same as the WTT offical one with the cross? And i think your correct but idunno tbh cause my reciept still says 12-31-11

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
i can't see the physical release date, they gotta finish mastering the album and do like millions of copies of the cd. that will be next week. then put some millions of cd's in some millions of packages and send them to the stores...it will be push back.

·
Registered
9,543 Posts
Doc J said:
i can't see the physical release date, they gotta finish mastering the album and do like millions of copies of the cd. that will be next week. then put some millions of cd's in some millions of packages and send them to the stores...it will be push back.
There done with the album and already started Packageing according to Virgil and mike dean but where did you preorder WTT?

·
Registered
9,543 Posts
hush23 said:
I just order the WTT Deluxe CD at the MusicToday site (run by Live Nation and was advertised on Ticketmaster.com) and the confirmation email said:
"Your products will ship on or about 7/29/2011. Please refer to the help section of the store for the time in transit that corresponds to your chosen shipping method. The nature of pre-order sales prohibits order modifications and cancellations. All pre-order sales are final."

Odd part is I chose the standard 3-6 day shipping charge.

Maybe we'll get it sooner then we thought? :dno:

Here's the link btw: http://watchthethrone.shop.musictoday.com/Product.aspx?cp=50129_50130&pc=YZCD17
This was basically the same comfrmation pre orders as the offical WTT site?

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Doc J said:
They might just lie on Twitter to fuck with the fans. It might all be ready atm.

·
Registered
9,543 Posts
Phucker said:
They might just lie on Twitter to fuck with the fans. It might all be ready atm.
It's done trust me they all ready packing them up I think according to virgil on Twitter

·
Banned
10,914 Posts
Jose345 said:
It's done trust me they all ready packing them up I think according to virgil on Twitter
the packaging has been finished. The hard copies of the CD have not been pressed yet. There is no reason for anyone to mess with us on Twitter. They want to get it to us just as bad as we want it. They're not being cryptic. Relax and wait for the album.

·
Registered
9,543 Posts
The Game said:
iTunes expects it on the 8th, this isn't the final release date.

The woman from DefJam said Monday the release dates will be revealed.

I've said this shit 100x now.
But your the game :oblivious: lol nah but did you preorder it?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts