Kanye to The banner

New Wayne single featuring Drake- She will (Premieres next Tuesday)

4835 Views 110 Replies 43 Participants Last post by  ATLien
:work: discuss
21 - 40 of 111 Posts
Damn, Drake gon bring that fire.
Just1n said:
Hook like I'm On One though. Produced by 40 and T-Minus
Another I'm On One hook :slick:

Please, dear lord baby jesus, let Wayne have decent verses. That's all I ask. :ohno:
Vi3tboi said:
Damn, Drake gon bring that fire.
Odds are that he won't tbh.
Just1n said:
Another I'm On One hook :slick:

Please, dear lord baby jesus, let Wayne have decent verses. That's all I ask. :ohno:
i heard it though, he had good to great verses
Young Angel said:
Odds are that he won't tbh.
And I'm a tellytubby.

:sarc2:
unborndawg said:
i heard it though, he had good to great verses
Me 2 i think i heard it with my tellytubby senses in a trunk of a monster truck so dont ask for any lines, everything is blurry :sarc2:
Young Angel said:
And I'm a tellytubby.

:sarc2:
I will be pleased if Drake comes with a hook half as good as I'm On ONe
that real!!
YeezyDarkSide said:
lol

So Drake doesnt have a verse? Just the hook? That sounds about right to me. What does Wayne have 3 verses? And you said the Wayne verse's were good? Whats the feel of the song.....like Right Above It or???
unborndawg said:
Me 2 i think i heard it with my tellytubby senses in a trunk of a monster truck so dont ask for any lines, everything is blurry :sarc2:
:work: imma ether your apparent ass
dieboltdesigns said:
lol

So Drake doesnt have a verse? Just the hook? That sounds about right to me. What does Wayne have 3 verses? And you said the Wayne verse's were good? Whats the feel of the song.....like Right Above It or???
3 verses 2 long one short and the vibe is laid back but it makes for a perfect single /ETHER
dieboltdesigns said:
lol

I didnt mean to diss you or anything. I believe you've heard it....I was just asking the questions! :D
unborndawg said:
3 verses 2 long one short and the vibe is laid back but it makes for a perfect single /ETHER
lol ofc .. :work:
ThatChick said:
that real!!
my sources are identifing if i should sleep with myra cary or halie berry enough to get the snakes biting at yall small cherrys
hmmm your nice lol dont know what to say BUT here
my sources are identifing if i should sleep with myra cary or halie berry enough to get the snakes biting at yall small cherrys
dieboltdesigns said:
I didnt mean to diss you or anything. I believe you've heard it....I was just asking the questions! :D
From Wayne's part?
unborndawg said:
:work: up to you to believe son, up to you to believe
dieboltdesigns said:
From Wayne's part?
uhmmm okay lol
unborndawg said:
:work: up to you to believe son, up to you to believe
i said i wanna squeeze her but my hands are forever extending so i wrap my swag around so many bitches...
dieboltdesigns said:
uhmmm okay lol
Whats the chorus? ;)
unborndawg said:
i said i wanna squeeze her but my hands are forever extending so i wrap my swag around so many bitches...
21 - 40 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.