Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Itunes for WTT they have Otis as a single download from the album but they don't have HAM.  Does that mean that HAM may be revamped on the album?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What I'm pretty much saying is will we have another Runaway situation where the single version is separate form the album version being that the single version is not available to download on the album preorder

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'm pretty sure they're gonna do a big re-modification to it. They know that it didn't get too great of reviews.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Power wasn't really changed so I don't think so

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Otis could still be reworked. Remember the 5 minute single version of Runaway sold in the beginning of October? Then the album version ended up being 9 minutes and everyone was confused when the lengths of each song was released.

·
Registered
11,555 Posts
DRiX said:
Otis could still be reworked. Remember the 5 minute single version of Runaway sold in the beginning of October? Then the album version ended up being 9 minutes and everyone was confused when the lengths of each song was released.
But Runaway wasn't already available on the MBDTF preorder.

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
Stadium Status said:
So how do you explain Runaway single being different than Runaway on MBDTF

Dumbass
...And you're butt hurt over this, why? The differences with Runaway were minimal.

·
Registered
26,500 Posts
DRiX said:
plus he added the samples

1 - 20 of 90 Posts