Kanye to The banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Albert said:
I lol'd when you said you were the boss of this website, surprised S didn't ban you for that tbh
I helped KTT out with that one if i would have got banned i would boycott the site :work:

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
can someone screenshot this "new twitter"? im confused. is it actually a new layout or are the last few people just now switching over? because i've had this newer twitter since forever

·
Registered
63,121 Posts
JCM said:
can someone screenshot this "new twitter"? im confused. is it actually a new layout or are the last few people just now switching over? because i've had this newer twitter since forever
It's just the last few users switching over. I've been using the new interface for a few months now and haven't had any issues with it. :dno:

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
Steven Colbear said:
It's just the last few users switching over. I've been using the new interface for a few months now and haven't had any issues with it. :dno:
ah ok. and yeah same, had it for months; hardly remember what it used to be like lol. no problems on my end either

·
Premium Member
20,359 Posts
Don't mind new Twitter. Had it for a minute. How do you check your favorites in the new one though?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts