Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
I switched over like a month ago to go ahead and get adjusted..after a few days you'll get used to it and forget what the old twitter even looked like.

@Flowisdope btw :D

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
YeezyDude said:
Word? So kind of like a Twitter V.3 ?
I don't know, but Twitter had advised everyone that they were gonna change the look. I've been using it for months now and I've gotten used to it.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
Albert said:
I don't know, but Twitter had advised everyone that they were gonna change the look. I've been using it for months now and I've gotten used to it.
Oh wait... You mean the one they're telling me, that they'll switch it to? Ohhh... I know it then.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Albert said:
it's a pretty bad layout though. New layout is complex the old one is simple :button:

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
YeezyDude said:
Oh. Well I think the older one is better IMO.
I think it is too but at least they haven't made any drastic changes like Myspace used to do. They would change things every 2 months, it was ridiculous

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
Albert said:
I think it is too but at least they haven't made any drastic changes like Myspace used to do. They would change things every 2 months, it was ridiculous
I kind of like the new one though.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts