Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
13,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have to have at least 20 followers.. I don't want this to be like a 'I forced you to post this on your website sort of thing'.. It's ALL up to you, you can decide whether or not you would want to post this on your website/blog or tumblr.. All I'm saying is if you like the music it would be REALLY appreciated if you posted this on your sites.. It's just the genuine love I have for the music that I would really want it to be spread around..

http://suckafreecj.tumblr.com/post/17452753990/cj-trillo-open-prod-fcuknormality

New track guys.. If ya'll feeling it feel free to post it on any sites your run etc..

http://suckafreecj.tumblr.com/post/22176878636/cj-trillo-the-christening

·
Registered
13,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Zayne said:
I have none of the above, but I'm feeling this

wrong section tho
I've arleady posted it in the music section & people are feeling it.. But I want people that can promote through their websites, blogs etc.. Thanks though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow, Your track is really Good. Great work. Loved it
Sharing It.

·
Registered
13,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
whitepoo said:
Wow, Your track is really Good. Great work. Loved it
Sharing It.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
FcukNormality said:
You have to have at least 20 followers.. I don't want this to be like a 'I forced you to post this on your website sort of thing'.. It's ALL up to you, you can decide whether or not you would want to post this on your website/blog or tumblr.. All I'm saying is if you like the music it would be REALLY appreciated if you posted this on your sites.. It's just the genuine love I have for the music that I would really want it to be spread around..

http://suckafreecj.tumblr.com/post/17452753990/cj-trillo-open-prod-fcuknormality
I got you on a bit #TCOK :work:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
FcukNormality said:
What is it?
It'llbe on TCOK Tumblr thecompanyofkings.tumblr.com and my personal, SoulTrekker.tumblr.com

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Trust me you'll get more promotion if you message blogs/tumblrs directly.

Just be friendly & sincere. Trust me it works! I regularly get featured in the tumblr tags & I've been featured on the radar before. Just message people who's blogs you enjoy that usually post music.

·
Registered
13,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Soultrekker said:
It'llbe on TCOK Tumblr thecompanyofkings.tumblr.com and my personal, SoulTrekker.tumblr.com
Oh dope!!! Thank you my dude, appreciate it

·
Registered
13,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lost in the Lights said:
Trust me you'll get more promotion if you message blogs/tumblrs directly.

Just be friendly & sincere. Trust me it works! I regularly get featured in the tumblr tags & I've been featured on the radar before. Just message people who's blogs you enjoy that usually post music.
Yeh I've done that already, I agree it does work.. This track has about 17K plays on it's original audio post on tumblr.. Another tumblr page has it up with about 10K plays on a separate audio post.. Just tryna see if anyone from KTT cam promote it abit more!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts