Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Delete if posted:

KANYE WEST'S NEXT TOUR!

Looks like Kanye West is about to do it again, like it or not. YEP... I am hearing that Kanye West is pulling together an epic tour with the whole Young Money crew and the whole GOOD Music Crew. I am hearing that Jay-Z will be on deck for certain dates, but not the whole thing.

From allhiphop.com
:facepalm:

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Nasir Jones said:
Delete if posted:

KANYE WEST'S NEXT TOUR!

Looks like Kanye West is about to do it again, like it or not. YEP... I am hearing that Kanye West is pulling together an epic tour with the whole Young Money crew and the whole GOOD Music Crew. I am hearing that Jay-Z will be on deck for certain dates, but not the whole thing.

From allhiphop.com
:facepalm:
I'll def. be going if this is true.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
i want to go watch kanye. i dont mind cudi or big sean or GOOD music, but NOT young money.  I dont want to waste time watching Gudda Gudda when i could be hearing kanye :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Young Money are fuckin jokes. Won't be going to that.

Thought he said he was keeping his shows Hip Hop, not Hip Pop. :dno:

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Lol that's actually pretty ironic. He just got done saying a Lady Gaga+Kanye crowd wouldn't mix but like everyone else is saying I can't see these fan bases mixing either.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is really shitty. A concert is normally 3 - 4 hours. There is about 20 members all together of G.O.O.D and YM. Which  means Ye and Wayne will get the most time. So really its only an hour concert of Kanye. That makes me mad. Ill go but I wont be happy.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts