Kanye to The banner

New Single Video (First Verse)

3428 Views 98 Replies 47 Participants Last post by  JCM99
21 - 40 of 99 Posts
DrMonkey said:
Damn, Lupe's flow is AMAZING on this track. Gonna top the charts for sure!
VICTORY.. Is ours.
sounds dope as fuck
sounds like a dope name to for a first single
can anyone make out the lyrics to the chorus? i keep humming the tune its already stuck in my head
yeah especially after whats happened these past 3 years
American Terrorist said:
sounds like a dope name to for a first single
yo this song sounds amazingg
this is the best I can make out of it

"Do you ever have the feeling that,
you were being had?
that shit that make you mad.
they treat you like you  a slave.
Put chains on all your clothes
put whips on all your paths
(something)
(something)
I don't switch up, I just laugh.
Put my feet up on the desk
Wasn't affected by their threats
Then get Busy on their ass
that's what ... gave me??
thats how my daddy raised me
That bitch up there may not be gold,
but that means nobody played me ( :stronger:)
If you are my homeboy
you don't have to pay me.
Go ahead and put your hands up
in times that are hard to stand up
L-U-P the man cause,
it's the brand that the fans trust,
not even if they ban us?,
theyll never slow my band cause..."

thats the best I could do
staterun said:
can anyone make out the lyrics to the chorus? i keep humming the tune its already stuck in my head
Those are pretty good I cant wait for this song!!!
Modest Mouse fans might bash this song. "tHis rApper Iz sTeaLing MoDest MoUsE'S wOrK!11" :facepalm:

Yea they might, I'll keep an ear to my hometown alt rock station to see if they try to bash it so I can correct them!

Da Real Deal said:
Modest Mouse fans might bash this song. "tHis rApper Iz sTeaLing MoDest MoUsE'S wOrK!11" :facepalm:
LuMyself said:
this is the best I can make out of it

"Do you ever have the feeling that,
you were being haved (or halfed)?
that shit that make you mad.
they treat you like you  a slave.
Put chains on all your clothes
put whips on all your paths
(something)
(something)
I don't switch up, I just laugh.
Put my feet up on the desk
Wasn't affected by their threats
Then get Busy on their ass
that's what ... gave me??
thats how my daddy raised me
That bitch up there may not be gold,
but that means nobody played me (OHH Shitt!!)
If you are my homeboy
you don't have to pay me.
Go ahead and put your hands up
in times that are hard to stand up
L-U-P the man cause,
it's the brand that the fans trust,
not even if they ban us?,
theyll never slow my band cause..."

thats the best I could do
Do you think it might be "had" instead of halved ... like the expression "being had"?
???the show goes on, all day
as long as our dreams go on...
we will be there one day
maybe see ya  someday

thats what im getting out of the chorus, its prob wrong though

LuMyself said:
that's what ... gave me??
thats how my daddy raised me
think its, thats how chitown made me...
thats how my daddy raised me


damn i cant wait for this track, it has such a positive vibe...
i think your right. i'll fix it.
Dan The Fiasco said:
Yea they might, I'll keep an ear to my hometown alt rock station to see if they try to bash it so I can correct them!

Do you think it might be "had" instead of halved ... like the expression "being had"?
DrMonkey said:
Damn, Lupe's flow is AMAZING on this track. Gonna top the charts for sure!
You think Lupe fans are the only fans who would try, hard as they can to figure out 1 min. of lyrics from a video like that? Even on a song that comes out in 10 days! We may be...  :stronger:
Agree
Dan The Fiasco said:
You think Lupe fans are the only fans who would try, hard as they can to figure out 1 min. of lyrics from a video like that? Even on a song that comes out in 10 days! We may be...  :stronger:
Are you gonna be pissed if this song is too radio friendly?  I mean, so many Lu fans are always concerned about the whole "selling out" business, so I'm curios.  I personally think it sounds great.  Hook sounds mad catchy.
I don't care if it's radio friendly. That means more fans  :dno:
LatinoLoco said:
Are you gonna be pissed if this song is too radio friendly?  I mean, so many Lu fans are always concerned about the whole "selling out" business, so I'm curios.  I personally think it sounds great.  Hook sounds mad catchy.
21 - 40 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top