Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of course school is coming back up n I have a few ideas but need a few more. So far looking at getting:
Jordan 5 metallics
Nike sb koston black/dark grey-chambray
Jordan 3 true blue

I still think I need another pair of  white shoes, any other suggestions to add i've been out of the shoe game for a minute now?

·
Registered
81 Posts
BigWorldJust said:
You can get Cardinal VII's for white shoes.
Quality is awful on new retro Jordans so don't waste your money. For all white shoes I would go with some Superstar Adidas. Simple, Clean, & Cheap...just how I like my women.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
-The Calm- said:
Of course school is coming back up n I have a few ideas but need a few more. So far looking at getting:
Jordan 5 metallics
Nike sb koston black/dark grey-chambray
Jordan 3 true blue

I still think I need another pair of all white shoes, any other suggestions to add i've been out of the shoe game for a minute now?
Decent line up I personally hate all white shoes but what are you looking for lows mids or highs? + my two cents but why get the 5s and the kostons in the same color way?

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yosnowman said:
Decent line up I personally hate all white shoes but what are you looking for lows mids or highs? + my two cents but why get the 5s and the kostons in the same color way?
Doesn't have to be all white and prolly some lows. Didn't really like the other colors n the kostons plus the new 5's are a def cop

·
Registered
2,709 Posts

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
I dislike white shoes a lot. If anything get some low top chucks, the white on them is enough for me, and it 'goes good with anything. Doesn't seem like they'll be the priority shoe anyway, so they're almost perfect.

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
321 Posts
Same problem

Space jam 11's that cost $375

or

Metalic/red suede (still can't choose) 5's

and a nixon watch and am 90 reverse infrareds