Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,754 Posts
Something about Cage just makes me think he is a crack head or mental patient or some shit. He needs to cut that hair or something because I ATLEAST do not enjoy looking at him which tends to affect my opinion on his music.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,098 Posts
SideWays408 said:
Something about Cage just makes me think he is a crack head or mental patient or some shit. He needs to cut that hair or something because I ATLEAST do not enjoy looking at him which tends to affect my opinion on his music.
do you know his past history? it's fucked up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,754 Posts
kevcudi said:
do you know his past history? it's fucked up
Yeah i read some wiki stuff, it definitely is fucked up. I can understand him looking like this back then or sending me that creepy vibe but now he should fix his image up so its not so weird to see him perform his music. Thats my opinion ofcourse.


Lets just say... i liked Cage better when i thought he was black. lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,195 Posts
SideWays408 said:
Yeah i read some wiki stuff, it definitely is fucked up. I can understand him looking like this back then or sending me that creepy vibe but now he should fix his image up so its not so weird to see him perform his music. Thats my opinion ofcourse.


Lets just say... i liked Cage better when i thought he was black. lol
That's his persona, who he is, how he thinks.  I mean...he was on maniac, you heard his verse.  He's not gonna put up a facade to please people, he's gonna be real, like any artist should be.  Admittedly, his vibe isn't quite as cool as Cudi's, lol (understatement)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,754 Posts
Shaker said:
That's his persona, who he is, how he thinks.  I mean...he was on maniac, you heard his verse.  He's not gonna put up a facade to please people, he's gonna be real, like any artist should be.  Admittedly, his vibe isn't quite as cool as Cudi's, lol (understatement)
So who he is, is a crack head and a creep??

You know... i think even crack heads dont want to LOOK like crack heads. Each his own i guess though.
 
G

·
wait so now all the Kid Cudi stans are liking Cage?  You guys missed his prime.
Download his older albums, he's been whack since he tried to be a rocker.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top