Kanye to The banner

NEW POWER OR NEW RUNAWAY ??

1875 Views 38 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  Evel Kanyevel
Personally I think the new POWER will be much more epic since we are getting a new verse and of course those sick ass MPC performance inspired bits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


On the other hand, Runaway will be ultra emotional. It will also be alot more epic with those samples!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
power >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The outro on Runaway is my favorite thing ever. I'll literally just skip to it and listen to the outro only lol. But Power sounded amazing to damn - I can't pick :wom:
The one from the film ?? or VMA's ??
Szohr said:
The outro on Runaway is my favorite thing ever. I'll literally just skip to it and listen to the outro only lol. But Power sounded amazing to damn - I can't pick :wom:
The film lol
Gus said:
The one from the film ?? or VMA's ??
I kind of like the VMA better cus it was more clear, but i also like the film cus it was extended
Szohr said:
The film lol
it was only clear becauuse of the backing vocals
Gus said:
I kind of like the VMA better cus it was more clear
Were getting a new verse on
Power?
Pretty certain. It will also be different than the current version.
Synopsis said:
Were getting a new verse on
Power?
Who said there was a new verse on Power?
SNL verse is gone for sure on album..
MyChainHeavy said:
Who said there was a new verse on Power?
Hmmm.
Gus said:
SNL verse is gone for sure on album..
I like the classic Power. Nottin wrong wid it.
Asian said:
I like the classic Power. Nottin wrong wid it.
That's what I'm thining. I'm sure Kanye does not regret saying what he did about SNL.
Asian said:
I like the classic Power. Nottin wrong wid it.
Only if chain heavy doesn't make the cut
Gus said:
SNL verse is gone for sure on album..
Hmm, are you saying this as an opinion, or are you stating this as fact
GRAD-BEAR said:
Only if chain heavy doesn't make the cut
Apparently the SNL verse was from chain heavy

if thats true
he's not gonna put the chain heavy verse on power, and have chain heavy on the album
Synopsis said:
Hmm, are you saying this as an opinion, or are you stating this as fact
O wow. This is true. Fuck!!! Kanye is in a pickle. I see why he isn't sure about C.H. If he puts it out then he will have to stick with "Fuck SNL" on the album. That wont look good for him.
GRAD-BEAR said:
Apparently the SNL verse was from chain heavy

if thats true
he's not gonna put the chain heavy verse on power, and have chain heavy on the album
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top