Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get my upgrade next month so im getting a new phone, we're on Sprint, so what smartphone should i get?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Don't go with blackberry. That was a big mistake. The EVO shift is really nice with a slide out keyboard, 4g, etc. It's basically the EVO without the ridiculously large screen and a keyboard. Or the 3D if you're into that kinda thing (but for a phone....really?)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wanted to get the Evo 3D, but doesnt't it cost a shitload?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DrMonkey said:
$200 if you have an upgrade, $500 without :dno:
Oh wow, that's actually pretty decent. I'm mostly looking at Evo phones, they seem to be the best smartphones for Sprint.

·
Registered
13,220 Posts
Kingly said:
Oh wow, that's actually pretty decent. I'm mostly looking at Evo phones, they seem to be the best smartphones for Sprint.
Yeah, you could also get the Photon 4G for the same price, or the older Evo's for only $100 :dno:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DrMonkey said:
Yeah, you could also get the Photon 4G for the same price, or the older Evo's for only $100 :dno:
I'm watching some reviews on the Evo 3D now, I'll watch some on the Shift after that, then some on the Photon 4G, I think those are the three phones I'm going to look at.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hova said:
Dont get the evo 3d. Thats the worst of all the new android phones. Samsung Epic 4G Touch will be the best phone launched on sprint.
The Evo 3D got great reviews :kanyeshrug:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts