Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

In response to a comment posted Sunday on WWL-TV.com on a story about Trayvon, who was unarmed when he was gunned down by George Zimmerman, 28, Giroir said that the 17-year-old deserved to die:

“Act like a Thug Die like one!” he wrote.

Giroir’s wife echoed her husband’s sentiments on the same article:

“He acted like a thug and died like one,” she wrote.

When a commenter said that Giroir’s comments were racist, the veteran did not back down:

“… come on down to our town with a ‘Hoodie’ and you can join Martin in HELL and talk about your racist stories!”
From his Myspace:

"Hello, my name is Jason C. Giroir. I have been a New Orleans police officer for almost 10 years. I enjoy my job because I like to make a positive impact in life. Sometimes that means not doing everything by the book. Everyone who knows me understands what I mean.”
http://newsone.com/nation/kirstensavali/nola-cop-trayvon-lived-like-a-thug-and-he-died-like-one/

To serve and protect . . .

This case has gone far beyond Trayvon. Zimmerman's gonna get his through either the judicial system or someone killing him on the street. What really needs to happen is getting racist fucks like those in the Sanford Police Department, and this cornball right here all the way the fuck out of a police uniform.

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
Fuck that. Acting like a thug is having a jacket on when it's raining and eating skittles? Just go ahead and admit you're afraid of black people and just on edge anytime you see us.

They really don't do a good job screening these fuckboys before they accept them as cops

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Wolfcastle said:
Just go ahead and admit you're afraid of black people and just on edge anytime you see us.

·
Registered
11,643 Posts
Wolfcastle said:
Fuck that. Acting like a thug is having a jacket on when it's raining and eating skittles? Just go ahead and admit you're afraid of black people and just on edge anytime you see us.

They really don't do a good job screening these fuckboys before they accept them as cops
Yep. The kicker is that he wasn't even on rent-a-cop status. He was a neighborhood watch whatever. Was he even supposed to have a weapon? Shit was bullshit. Also, these comments were from a cop who fuckin' works in New Orleans. :cmon:

What annoys me even further is that they say "oh he wasn't white" as if that totally clears him from the racist angle. The whole "oh he was a drug dealer" and what not. People really look for any little excuse to be cynical in a case. Did he have a kilo on him? Any weed? All he had was an iced tea and some skittles. WHOA, HE'S CARRYING A BAG OF SKITTLES AND HAS A HOODIE ON. MUST BE A DRUG LORD. It's insane how racism has become more subtle in the media now too.

·
Registered
21,814 Posts
amen said:
his facebook had messages trying to buy lean and selling weed
What weed dealer you know carry a gun?  Ain't nobody dying over green. AND seeing as their was no weed found on his person when he was killed...stands to reason he was living his life.

·
Registered
21,814 Posts
amen said:
what? when did I say trayvon had a gun? drug dealing is a business all about guns tho so HE KNEW
AND seeing as their was no weed found on his person when he was killed...stands to reason he was living his life. You trollin'.

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Cliché Guevara said:
AND seeing as their was no weed found on his person when he was killed...stands to reason he was living his life. You trollin'.
Oh those facebook messages about some guy trying to get a plant and 14k must have been fake :oblivious:

1 - 20 of 94 Posts