Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Logic is dope (As you already know), but as I was listening to the track "Young Sinatra III" I came across this young ass cat who did JUSTICE to the same beat. The instrumental is "Keep It Real - Milkbone" and honestly i didn't even wanna click play. I mean i saw that he was young... But I clicked it.. and it was DOPE. This kids flow is insane!!! What do y'all think? Im not trippin am i....... Lol lemme know y'all.. everyone on here seems to know music...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CPonchocinco said:
I'm on mobile so I can't post vids but check out Luke Christopher. Just put a tape out on New Years called "Building Skies" so dope.
Yes he is dope!! What duo think of this youngin?

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
MusicIsMyPassion said:
I think Logic is dope (As you already know), but as I was listening to the track "Young Sinatra III" I came across this young ass cat who did JUSTICE to the same beat. The instrumental is "Keep It Real - Milkbone" and honestly i didn't even wanna click play. I mean i saw that he was young... But I clicked it.. and it was DOPE. This kids flow is insane!!! What do y'all think? Im not trippin am i....... Lol lemme know y'all.. everyone on here seems to know music...
but yeah can't wait for Young Sinatra III

·
Premium Member
74,325 Posts
MusicIsMyPassion said:
Really? Lol I think he's pretty sick for his age! Whats not good?
His flow isn't laced well enough. His lyrics are just about as great as any other rapper on youtube.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JulianAniel said:
His flow isn't laced well enough. His lyrics are just about as great as any other rapper on youtube.
Now that I can agree with.. I just though he was pretty ill especially after figuring out he's only 16.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts