Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My line's be tighter than a damn sailor's knot/
You know that's just been used out in Salem's Lot/

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I swear you used your verse from Monster remix contest? Anyway that was some good stuff keep it up.

One thing tho, that beat sounds like it was made in 2 mins. Send me the vocals, and I could make a much better one for ya.

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JSCBeats said:
I swear you used your verse from Monster remix contest? Anyway that was some good stuff keep it up.

One thing tho, that beat sounds like it was made in 2 mins. Send me the vocals, and I could make a much better one for ya.
Yeah man, I didn't get on the final Monster remix, so figured I'd use the verse, instead of it going to waste.
Yeah I'll admit it was, it was a quick, thrown-together beat cos I was a little bored. I'll hit you up with them in a bit then mate. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Luque said:
Yeah man, I didn't get on the final Monster remix, so figured I'd use the verse, instead of it going to waste.
Yeah I'll admit it was, it was a quick, thrown-together beat cos I was a little bored. I'll hit you up with them in a bit then mate. Thanks!
Okay, looking foward to it ;)

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JSCBeats said:
Can I have the vocals then?
Just looked and I didn't save the file so I've only got it as the MP3 ...
I'm taking a look through your soundcloud now though man, got some killer beats!

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Urgh. Thanks to those that checked it out ... can't be bothered bumping anymore.
Just gonna release a lot of random tracks, build hype for Look Across The Water!!

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Reum said:
Great job. Sorry I'm late on this. Getting better and better all the time.
No worries mate! Thanks alot! Just something to keep me ticking over while I put LATW together.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts