Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
21,324 Posts

damn i always thought why pac said i love it when they call me hammer.. damn he was doing the adlibs and writing for hammer.. pac was doing so much work bruh... deathrow really used him... he was doing movies making 2 dics albums in 2 weeks.. shooting 2 movies at one time... gettin' shot... all the drama east coast vs west coast.. damn wtf

·
Registered
21,324 Posts
Fatalsoldier said:
to bad he gave it to hammer. would have been a great pac song
pac also wrote unconditional love for mc hammer..

damn imagine writin one of the best song oat and givin' to someone who can't perform for shit..but thank god we have the original song.

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
wellpaidOG said:

damn i always thought why pac said i love it when they call me hammer.. damn he was doing the adlibs and writing for hammer.. pac was doing so much work bruh... deathrow really used him... he was doing movies making 2 dics albums in 2 weeks.. shooting 2 movies at one time... gettin' shot... all the drama east coast vs west coast.. damn wtf
His work ethic was probably the best now that I think about it

·
Registered
21,324 Posts
African Dreampop said:
bruh in 5 years the impact he made on the world.. he was 25 when he died... in such a short period of time.. just shows you that time isn't meant to be wasted.. in five years so many things can be accomplished its crazy :whew:

·
Registered
20,441 Posts
damn mc hammer so much better than pac :allears:

·
Banned
10,090 Posts
African Dreampop said:
pac, weezy, and gucci the holy work ethic trinity :ffpu:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts