Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed this a couple of times lately...

At first I didn't really like See Me Now and didn't listen to it that much but this morning I listened to the verse he did from facebook and then listened to the song over again and I like it now.  Kanye's verses are dope so I won't mind this on the album since everyone says it's confirmed for the album.

At first I thought Lord Lord Lord was God awful but then I listened to it again and Mos Def's and Ye's verses are pretty damn dope.  The beat is laid back and it's a song I need to smoke to haha. It does drag on a little too long and Swizz isn't that great but I can appreciate the song now.

Well anyways that's it...anyone else had anything similar happen?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I've always liked LLL. I like See Me Now at first, but it kinda got lame after a while.

Crack Music also grew on me, even though I still think the chorus is wack.

·
Registered
144 Posts
i didn't like see me now at first, but now i've warmed to it, it's a good song, it's just the beat in the current state sounds a bit sedate and kind of bumbles along, before lex lugers snares ratatat through. they don't really fit. (though maybe it's part of 'ye's whole juxtaposition thing) if the beat was a bit looser, deeper and dynamic, it could be a really good song.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts