Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
yee i heard it a few hours ago it's dope.

IDK what jai paul does hes only got a few songs out there as far as i know. He needs to drop something this year

·
Registered
797 Posts
This songs amazing. I remember a friend suggesting him to me a while back, where can i get some of his other shit. i know he hasn't been around long.

·
Registered
12,340 Posts
up there for SOTY with climax and nova imo. hope this means well finally get an album soon. also hope we get to hear some of those demos. every single one was awesome.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I'd love to know this guys deal... He has like two songs and both are dope. Never seen an interview, a live performance, nothing else.

:mystery:

·
Registered
797 Posts
Primetime said:
up there for SOTY with climax and nova imo. hope this means well finally get an album soon. also hope we get to hear some of those demos. every single one was awesome.
Whats Nova? I made a post a while back for a song called "Open", by Rhye. Thats definitely SOTY candidate so far as well.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Does this song remind anyone of drive? That movie with ryan gosling. I swear the first like 20 seconds could have been used in it while he smashes a guys head in

1 - 20 of 23 Posts