Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since I downloaded the new update, it's not allowing me to change an album's artwork by copying and pasting it. Anyone else having this problem?

·
Premium Member
3,915 Posts
Anthony Eric said:
Ever since I downloaded the new update, it's not allowing me to change an album's artwork by copying and pasting it. Anyone else having this problem?
Naw, mines workin' fine. You on a mac?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Anthony Eric said:
yea but i didn't really care that much. I just moved the album art directly from the web browser

·
Registered
81,795 Posts
Fuck iTunes.

Might have to start using MediaMonkey or something or just downgrade to an earlier iTunes

·
Registered
34,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok I found out why it's not allowing me to copy/paste artwork. There is a bug in this update. But the only way you can copy/paste artwork from a website is if you save that artwork on your computer in a jpeg. Then you can copy/paste it :)

·
Registered
20,836 Posts
Anthony Eric said:
The Same Thing happened To Me But I Fixed It,............. NOW YOU HAVE TO SAVE THE IMAGE THAT YOUR PLANING TO USE AS YOUR ALBUM ART..

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
where do you paste the image? within 'get info'??

i paste it on the botom left of itunes when you turn on display artwork viewer under your paylists which works

·
Registered
34,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Gumby said:
where do you paste the image? within 'get info'??

i paste it on the botom left of itunes when you turn on display artwork viewer under your paylists which works
I usually highlight a whole album if I want to change the album's artwork and then select get info.

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
Anthony Eric said:
I usually highlight a whole album if I want to change the album's artwork and then select get info.
nah highlight like usual, but then paste in the album preview thingy in bottom left... it works for me just did it with WTT in one go

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Gumby said:
nah highlight like usual, but then paste in the album preview thingy in bottom left... it works for me just did it with WTT in one go
No, it only pastes properly if you have a track with the old artwork and you want to apply it to new tracks. For example, you could have had Otis from a week ago and then pasted the WTT artwork to something else. If it's something new, it doesn't apply.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts