Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,235 Posts
JoeyWashington said:
Its Called Future **** Anthems. They have dissed all corny rappers or artists who make pop songs or "****" classics. songs include "Good feeling" by Flo-Rida, "International Love" by Pitbull Ect. Get Familiar wit it!!!

http://futurekikeanthems.blogspot.com/
:notsureif:

You are aware that **** is an incredibly offensive term for Jews, right?

What, did someone already take the name ****** Jams?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,235 Posts
JoeyWashington said:
Read the disclaimer
"**This blog in no way intends to be discriminating on Jewish people as the authors themselves are Jewish. No ***** were harmed in the process.**"

How does that make it remotely less offensive? All that does is confirm that the author knows it's an offensive word. You're an idiot, is this your blog?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wallace said:
"**This blog in no way intends to be discriminating on Jewish people as the authors themselves are Jewish. No ***** were harmed in the process.**"

How does that make it remotely less offensive? All that does is confirm that the author knows it's an offensive word. You're an idiot, is this your blog?

Some of my friends from school. we are all jewish kids, just out of curiosity if we are all jewish and we call ourselves "*****", is that any different than a black person calling another the n word? (Not hating just asking in your opinion)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,367 Posts
Lol what's the diff from this blog and KTT? People diss pop rappers all the time b... Eat you some soup :work:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,235 Posts
JoeyWashington said:
Some of my friends from school. we are all jewish kids, just out of curiosity if we are all jewish and we call ourselves "*****", is that any different than a black person calling another the n word? (Not hating just asking in your opinion)
I don't think you're actually being racist or antisemitic or whatever, it's just stupid. **** =/= *****. It's way more offensive and never used with a positive connotation.

And most people won't even see the disclaimer, I didn't. It's just straight up stupid.

And the blog is stupid, you just hate on white kids.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wallace said:
I don't think you're actually being racist or antisemitic or whatever, it's just stupid. **** =/= *****. It's way more offensive and never used with a positive connotation.

And most people won't even see the disclaimer, I didn't. It's just straight up stupid.

And the blog is stupid, you just hate on white kids.

regardless of the gimmick, these are some ratchet songs no?
 
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top