·
Banned
4,807 Posts
"You'd be wise to expect nothing less from the best" aww yea

stole that from the end of the eli porter documentary lol

·
Premium Member
55,302 Posts
The first one is straight. Gotta love that drum break :datass:. That synth that comes in around 0:58 is a tad bit loud.

2nd one - same drum break :epic: And that diddy swag :slick:. Seemed like it would be hard to rap to tho :dno:

Pretty nice :slick:

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
MadSkilzzzzz said:
The first one is straight. Gotta love that drum break :datass:. That synth that comes in around 0:58 is a tad bit loud.

2nd one - same drum break :epic: And that diddy swag :slick:. Seemed like it would be hard to rap to tho :dno:

Pretty nice :slick:
thanks for the comment, mr. off key sampled the drums from the beginning of my track and made a better track.. i feel distraught lol  bumpp

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
That first beat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shit kinda reminds me of some J Dilla song. I can't think of the name. On another note, it kinda sounds like some dope ass theme music for an adult swim cartoon. Only thing is the synth string is a little loud but...

Whea7s, you impressing me man!

·
Registered
13,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
itz Al said:
That first beat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shit kinda reminds me of some J Dilla song. I can't think of the name. On another note, it kinda sounds like some dope ass theme music for an adult swim cartoon. Only thing is the synth string is a little loud but...

Whea7s, you impressing me man!
thank yu and I turned it down for the final when ever that comes out -_-

1 - 19 of 19 Posts