Kanye to The banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,940 Posts
i like it. kinda felt like the sample was overpowering the actual beat but maybe thats what you were going for?

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LAFLAME said:
i like it. kinda felt like the sample was overpowering the actual beat but maybe thats what you were going for?
you mean overpower the drums? I didn't get that feeling but thanks for the feedback, I didn't think you'd even give me some lol

·
Registered
8,940 Posts
KME said:
you mean overpower the drums? I didn't get that feeling but thanks for the feedback, I didn't think you'd even give me some lol
nah i never leave anyone hanging. but idk. i guess it was just me. but the sample is nice and drums are nice too. obviously that other guy doesnt feel the same abut the drums tho

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
flilarious said:
This is nice. Like for real.
Thanks bruh.

relhm said:
Love the sample and the chops, not a big fan of the drums.

But the vibe is really nice.
Yea I'm not sure whether the drums are dope or not, thanks for sharing your opinion on it.

Siro said:
sample guitar melody sounds much like say it ain't so by Weezer

Good job too OP
lol I don't really hear it but thanks

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
i dunno wat some people are talking about sample overpowering the drums lol. the drums are fine and I like them.
nice job with the chops too and sample find.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Swift said:
i dunno wat some people are talking about sample overpowering the drums lol. the drums are fine and I like them.
nice job with the chops too and sample find.
thanks man, I found the sample from a live session on youtube rather than an actual track when I was checking out what the guy sounds like since he's playing at some jazz festival that I'm going to. Youtube can really be an asset to producers with all the extra stuff that you can't ever get on record or DVD

1 - 13 of 13 Posts