Kanye to The banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
READ FIRST!

Okay! So I'm assuming you all have seen the Runaway film. This beat that I did, was inspired by the whole thing basically. For the sake of the vision, it was specifically inspired by the scene where Kanye is laying on the roof. If you get that image in your head, this beat will make more sense. The Phoenix had just flown away, and he was laying there emotionally lost. I imagined the hook portion of my beat, playing while he was laying there a broken man.

Now that you have that in your head, I hope you enjoy the beat!

As always, both positive and negative feedback are encouraged.

This beat is free to use and download! I just want the credit, AND a copy of your track! My vision when hearing an artist on this, would be to leave the hook portion alone. You do the verses and led the chorus, with the high pitched piano, play. I think that would really hit the perfect emotional strive of the song that I hear in my head. Of course, all artists are different, and I'm very much looking forward to hearing what everyone does with it!

Stay positive, creative, motivated, and inspired in all that you do, my friends!

http://usershare.net/bplnwfqmax5r

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mad dope! Spitting on this for my second mixtape. I used a number of your free beats. Your style of beats really inspires me. I'll be sure to send you the finsihed products.

·
Registered
493 Posts
hey man this is pretty ace for sure, your melodies are REALLY dope!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Def Kool said:
you're really dope!
yungremix said:
Mad dope! Spitting on this for my second mixtape. I used a number of your free beats. Your style of beats really inspires me. I'll be sure to send you the finsihed products.
dev said:
This is amazing dude! I'm definitely going to try and use this.
deviant said:
hey man this is pretty ace for sure, your melodies are REALLY dope!!
I appreciate all of this more than you know! Thanks a million times over!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts