Kanye to The banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
122 Posts
FINDJORDY said:
Bakar. Use to be a part of an English band called Badkids. Check him out. I suggest you check out WTF, All In & Hell & Back.
Playing Wtf now
This is kinda nice thx for putting me on
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
928Slate said:
Playing Wtf now
This is kinda nice thx for putting me on
You might like his debut “Badkid” it’s was my top 10 albums of 2018. Hell & Back premiered on Beats 1 the other day you’ll probably find it on SoundCloud or Youtube cause it’s more or less a leak.

You welcome :allears:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
122 Posts
FINDJORDY said:
You might like his debut “Badkid” it’s was my top 10 albums of 2018. Hell & Back premiered on Beats 1 the other day you’ll probably find it on SoundCloud or Youtube cause it’s more or less a leak.

You welcome :allears:
Playing it right now. Unhealthy probably my fav track so far
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
928Slate said:
Playing it right now. Unhealthy probably my fav track so far
You probably from NZ too so I doubt you having any difficulties trying to understand him which is pretty sick.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top